If your questions are done and you’ve completed your current leaders chart, you may create a MEME that is school appropriate about Washington’s precedents and/or problems as president. You will need to open a word document and insert a textbox to put words on the picture. **Ask before you print!
Use this file or this.
- manifest destiny
- Practice for U.S. States Quiz here
- REMIND - Getting texts from teacher
- QR code
- videos and movies
- History in our area/Places to visit
- Survey Time
- google drive help
- TEXTBOOK -- online ACCESS
- SKETCHNOTING Refrigerator
- SNOW DAY info
- Important Websites
- Template for Facebook Project
- Elections Video
- Presidential Debates
- CHAPTER 4 REVIEW
- Excellent Explorers
- The Europeans Changed the Americas
- Life in New England: the Puritans
- On the Trail of Captn John Smith
- Monday, Nov 5th French and Indian War
- American Revolution
- war of 1812
- Friday, November 2nd French & Indian War!
- Could you survive the Trail of Tears?